Game Info | Screenshots | Weapons | Characters | Monsters | Passwords | Stages | Lost in Translation | Additional Info
HANDY HOUSEHOLD WEAPONS *
From the journal of Dr. Mueller: "I
have begun to notice strange things in the woods. I have
become uneasy. Today I cataloged all the potential
weapons in the house. Not very impressive I'm afraid. At
times like this I wish I had shown a keener interest in
- "Pipe - Left over from remodeling, it
could make a handy bludgeon.
- "Bone - A gift from a paleontologist
friend. This fossilized leg bone is a hard hitter.
- "Chainsaw - I suppose this can cut
more than firewood.
- "Shotgun - I managed to find eight
shells, I hope that will be enough.
- "Potassium bomb - I have a small
quantity of potassium placed in glass vials. When
broken they explode and burn."
OTHER WEAPONS (not listed in the
- "Clippers - They can only be thrown,
and once you've thrown them you can't get them
back. Use them to knock the chainsaw out of the air.
- "Oar - Used to knock Deadmen into
the lake, and would be an excellent weapon under
ordinary circumstances... however, it is slow
to use, and is almost useless when Deadmen are
close. But it does look funny to see the Deadmen go flying off into the lake.
- "Ghoul's head - Found at various
places in the basement. It can be thrown, then
disappears. If it hits a ghoul, it has tendency
to break them in half, sending a legless ghoul
scurrying after you.
- "Spikes - Lobbed at you by the Leviathan. These have to be knocked out of the air
and thrown back at it - aim for the eye!"
* indicates material taken directly from the U.S.