Game Info | Screenshots | Tips | Reviews
New from 5thman: "Return To Splatterhouse 3D is ready to play. And I'll bet good money nobody figures out how to beat Act 6.
Here's the dirt:
* Splat3D 2.0 Engine
* Comes in Regular and Vista-Friendly flavors
* 20 new levels of zombie-smooshing, based loosely on Splatterhouse 2:
West Mansion's ruins, the crypt, the river...even the Void.
* New monsters added to the original lineup--all of them worse than whatever you hated most in Part 1
* Harder-to-find alternate routes and bonus areas
* Nasty difficulty, and nastier surprises"
Download Return To Splatterhouse 3D here